Advanced Fire Fighting Training
Course Description :
In a real firefighting situation, there’s no time to get accustomed to stress, heat and smoke. Mistakes in firefighting tactics can have grave consequences. Exposure by training in our fire training systems offers the best possible preparation for real firefighting. So when you are fighting fires, you are not playing with fire.
The Advanced Fire Fighting course is designed for clients who tend to have an Advanced understanding of Fire Fighting. This course learns Fire Fighting and planning through the scenarios can be contextualized to your customers’ requirements.
The course will meet the recommendations of the NFPA standards for training of Fire Fighting to the appointed person. The program provides complete information on Fire Fighting. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive an Advanced Fire Fighting certificate course and completion card within 4-6 weeks.
Course Objectives :
- To provide community fire fighters with the skills and knowledge required to adequately perform their respective roles and responsibilities.
- Understand the requirements for “Rescue & Emergency Services”
Mode of Study :
Face to Face (1 Day Course)
Once you have completed each module, There is a scenario for implementing a firefighting plan and assessment, then you must pass a final exam to receive full credit for the course. The final exam consists of 10 questions. It tests your knowledge of the information covered throughout the course. After three tries, participants who fail the exam are not allowed to continue with an online training format for your Outreach training.
Time to Completion
Once you enroll in the E-Learning Training course you have six months from the time you start this course to complete it in order to receive credit. After six months, your account will expire and you will be required to purchase the course again if you wish to complete it.
Course Outline :
- Mechanism of Combustion
- Flash Point
- Oxygen Required for Combustion
- Ignition Temperature
- Fire Point
- Fire Tetrahedron (Fire Triangle)
- Fire Hydrant
- Fire Hose Reel
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Sprinkler
- Fire Suit and equipment
- Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA)
- Familiarization of Fire Pump and Operation
- Water Extinguishing System
- Foam Extinguishing System
- Co2 Extinguishing System
- Dry Powder Extinguishing System
- How to Fight the Fire
- Fire Detectors
- Fire Alarm Pull/Push Station
- Fire Alarm Control Panel
- What is Emergency?
- Types of Emergency Cases
- Emergency Response plans
- Means of Egress
- Self-Rescue Techniques
- Practical Demonstration and Practical Exercise (Face to Face)