Defensive Driving Training
Course Description :
Students will be introduced to Defensive and professional Driving, Systematic driving skills, Individual behavior and attitudes behind steering, Handling emergency situations and hazards (actual risk and potential risk).
Intended Participant: All level of employees who may dive in or out workplace area (NOTE: ALL DELEGATES who so ever will attend this training must hold valid LOCAL DRIVING LICENSE. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a Defensive Driving certificate course and completion card within 1 week.
Course Objectives :
- Decrease risk of motor vehicle collisions and traffic violations
- Minimize exposure to liability risks and legal costs
- Reduce insurance premiums and workers’ compensation claims
- Lower vehicle repair bills and replacement expenses
- Protect business operations and brand identity
Mode of Study :
Face to Face (1 Day Course)
Once you have completed each module, you must pass a final exam to receive full credit for the course. The final exam consists of 10 questions. It tests your knowledge of the information covered throughout the course. After three tries, participants who fail the exam are not allowed to continue with an online training format for your Outreach training.
Time to Completion
Once you enroll in the E-Learning Training course you have six months from the time you start this course to complete it in order to receive credit. After six months, your account will expire and you will be required to purchase the course again if you wish to complete it.
Course Outline :
- Defensive & Professional Driving
- Systematic driving skills
- Safe and legal turns
- Individual behavior and attitudes behind steering
- Blind spots
- Alcohol, Stress and Fatigue
- Skid Avoidance
- DDC Collision Prevention Formula
- Handling Emergency Situations
- Hazards (actual risk and potential risk)
- Visual search system