Forklift Safety Training
Course Description :
A forklift in motion is a safety risk in motion. Ensure your operators have received the proper forklift safety training. Forklift operators should receive appropriate training, and be competence in performing the operator’s duties.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a Forklift Safety certificate course and completion card within 4-6 weeks.
Course Objectives :
- Trained operators will know how to do the job properly and safely, as demonstrated by workplace evaluations.
- Formal (lecture, etc.) and practical (demonstration and practical exercises) training
Mode of Study :
Face to Face (1 Day Course)
Once you have completed each module, a risk assessment project should be completed. you must pass a final exam to receive full credit for the course. The final exam consists of 10 questions. It tests your knowledge of the information covered throughout the course. After three tries, participants who fail the exam are not allowed to continue with an online training format for your Outreach training.
Time to Completion
Once you enroll in the E-Learning Training course you have six months from the time you start this course to complete it in order to receive credit. After six months, your account will expire and you will be required to purchase the course again if you wish to complete it.
Course Outline :
- Basic forklift Operating principles.
- Forklift Safety Requirement.
- The Different Types of forklifts.
- Hazardous Driving situations
- Inspection and Maintenance
- Physical Principles and Environment
- Loading, Moving Load and Placing Loads
- Operator Checklist
- OSHA Standards on Forklift Operation
- Practical demonstration of using the forklift.
- Practical demonstration of inspection of the forklift
- Practical Examination