General Safety Awareness Training
Course Description :
It’s designed to get workers up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their work.
The purpose of our Safety Awareness Training course is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to recognise and maintain good health and safety practices in a familiar supervised environment. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a Safety Awareness certificate course and completion card within 1 week.
Course Objectives :
- Identify our main H&S legislation
- Understand the importance of accident and emergency response and procedures
- Identify the uses and requirements of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Promote Personal Hygiene practices
- Understand and implement hazard identification and risk assessment
Mode of Study :
Face to Face (1 Day Course)
Once you have completed each module, you must pass a final exam to receive full credit for the course. The final exam consists of 10 questions. It tests your knowledge of the information covered throughout the course. After three tries, participants who fail the exam are not allowed to continue with an online training format for your Outreach training.
Time to Completion
Once you enroll in the E-Learning Training course you have six months from the time you start this course to complete it in order to receive credit. After six months, your account will expire and you will be required to purchase the course again if you wish to complete it.
Course Outline :
- Safety Introduction
- Assessing Risks
- Controlling Risks
- Understanding Your Responsibilities
- Identifying Hazards
- Investigating Accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance