Risk Assessment Training
Course Description :
Risk Assessment is a legal requirement, and a very important process to be performed in any workplace, it is simply like planning ahead, what would we do to prevent harm from happening, and how we could prevent any losses in man or equipment, and to achieve optimum profit from the industrial process.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive an Electrical Safety certificate course and completion card within 4-6 weeks.
Course Objectives :
- Understand the 5 steps of a risk assessment, as well as how to create a plan of action for the hazard you find
- Show your commitment to The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
Mode of Study :
Face to Face (1 Day Course)
Once you have completed each module, a risk assessment project should be completed.
Time to Completion
Once you enroll in the E-Learning Training course you have six months from the time you start this course to complete it in order to receive credit. After six months, your account will expire and you will be required to purchase the course again if you wish to complete it.
Course Outline :
- Risk assessment definitions
- Characteristics of good Risk assessment
- The 5 steps of Risk assessment
- Control measures