Working at Height Training
Course Description :
This uniquely designed Work at Height training course helps participants to understand the National & International regulations related to working at height as well as provides necessary information needed to be able to successfully mitigate working at height risks and implement control measures. It emphasizes on an understanding of carrying out working at height risk assessment, safe use access equipment and monitoring to ensure that employees can reduce their risk of falls from height, adopting preventive and protective measures, rescue procedures in cases of emergency.
Anyone who works at height in any place, including a place at or below ground level, is required to undertake training to prove that they are competent and safe in their work. Anyone that is involved in the planning, supervision or management of work at a height. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a Working at Height certificate course and completion card within 4-6 weeks.
Course Objectives :
- Gain knowledge, skills and experience that are necessary to select and set up working at heights equipment ready for safe use and operation.
- Identify risks in the workplace and eliminate or reduce the risk of severe or fatal injuries.
- Demonstrate to others that you are taking the necessary steps to meet the requirements of National & International standards & Statutory requirements.
- Use of fall protection system and devices, with rescue measures.
Mode of Study :
Face to Face (1 Day Course)
Once you have completed each module, you must pass a final exam to receive full credit for the course. The final exam consists of 10 questions. It tests your knowledge of the information covered throughout the course. After three tries, participants who fail the exam are not allowed to continue with an online training format for your Outreach training.
Time to Completion
Once you enroll in the E-Learning Training course you have six months from the time you start this course to complete it in order to receive credit. After six months, your account will expire and you will be required to purchase the course again if you wish to complete it.
Course Outline :
- Fall Hazards
- Building Structures
- Exterior Construction Areas
- Accident Prevention
- Guardrail Systems
- Warning Lines
- Personal Fall Arrest Systems
- Floor Covers